7 Reasons to Register With Us
1) Quality Care - Owner/Director Sue Jennings has over 30 years of experience. Our entire staff is CPR/First aid certified. Teachers regularly attend state approved health and safety courses.
2) Cost efficient - A-2-Z offers competitive pricing with many centers in the area. We offer a 10% discount to Police, Fire, and EMS personnel. Full time families will also receive a 10% discount off total enrollment for additional children enrolled in the center. A-2-Z accepts NJ subsidies.
3) Parking - The lot is located on Esna Drive, there is a large semi-private parking lot where children can safely be escorted into the building.
4) Creative Curriculum - Creative curriculum is a child initiated, teacher supervised learning. We give the children the tools to learn how it fits their needs.
5) Learning Environment - We have a 7,500 sq. ft. center which allows us to have individual classrooms for each learning stage. This also includes a library, indoor gym, and additional outdoor playground. Classrooms are equipped with surveillance, and front door is coded with individualized pin.
6) Grow NJ Kids Accredited - A government initiative to improve quality and standards of early childhood education. These standards include cleanliness, teacher/child interactions, curriculum implementation, and safety.
7) Kindergarten Readiness - Our goal is to have our Pre-K students ready socially, emotionally, and academically ready for kindergarten.